Our community is fighting against countless pieces of anti-LGBTQ legislation, a rise in violence towards queer people that threatens our safety, and a regression in support from corporations who have been profiting off of Pride for years. This Pride season, support San Francisco AIDS Foundation’s mission to ensure health and justice for Queer and Trans people everywhere with your purchase of our Pride merchandise created by local artists and designers.
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!